• 2-3 cups brussel sprouts, sliced in half
• 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Mix the vinegar, salt and pepper together in a small bowl – slowly incorporate the olive oil until dressing is formed.
3. Place the brussel sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the oil and vinegar dressing over the sprouts and gently toss to coat.
5. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, turning once. Take out of oven when they are lightly browned.