Did you know that chamomile comes from the flower or weed we know as daisies? One of the most ancient herbal medicines, chamomile is used to treat hay fever, insomnia, ulcers, muscle spasms and so much more!
It’s also our key ingredient in this beautiful facial mask you can make from home. Perfect for dry skin (which is more common in the cooler months) or just to treat yourself.
1/4 cup water or steeped chamomile tea (1 tablespoon dried chamomile flowers)
3-4 drops lavender essential oil
3-4 drops rosehip seed oil
2 tablespoons honey
1. Make a large cup of chamomile tea and allow to cool to room temperature.
2. In a wide and shallow box, combine the tea with the lavender, rosehip and honey.
3. Coat several pieces of fabric or paper towel with the liquid until saturated; gently wringing out any excess fluid.
4. Place the strips over your face avoiding nose, eyes and mouth.
5. Lay back and relax for 10 to 15 minutes or longer if desired.
6. Rinse your face with warm water.
Your face will feel amazing, revitalised and refreshed!