Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 4 red apples
- 4 tablespoons of sultanas
- 4 teaspoons of butter (optional)
- 4 pinches of cinnamon and/or nutmeg
1. Core the apples; fill the apples with the sultanas, top with butter (optional) and sprinkle with cinnamon and/or nutmeg.
2. Prick the skin around the centre of the apple to stop it bursting
3. Place the stuffed apples in a baking dish with a small amount of water and bake, in a moderate oven for 45- 50 minutes.
4. Serve with a dollop of Hopewood nut cream or Hopewood Banana and strawberry ice cream with fresh fruit.