• 1 large head of cauliflower, grated (abut 600g)
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 4 large eggs
• 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated
• 2 tablespoons of parsley, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• ¼ teaspoon of pepper
• 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
• ½ avacodo, mashed
• Natural yoghurt
• Place the cauliflower into a food processor until finely shredded. Then add the rest of the ingredients to the cauliflower (except for the coconut oil) and combine well.
• Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan to a medium heat and add a little of the coconut oil. When the pan is hot enough place a third of the mixture into the pan to create your first rosti and repeat twice more.
• Cook until crispy and slightly browned and serve hot or cold with a side of avocado and natural yogurt