Caring for your skin should be an everyday ritual for everyone. Skin can be very sensitive, especially your face. Finding the right makeup can sometimes be excruciating!
So, here’s a simple do-it-yourself recipe for a natural rose toner you can make at home.
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2 cups organic rose water
• 3 drops rose essential oil
• ½ cup witch-hazel
• ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil
• A pinch sea salt (optional)
• 5 drops natural vegetable glycerin (optional)
• Combine all ingredients and stir to combine.
• Decant mixture into a clean glass or plastic spray bottle.
• After cleansing your face and neck apply to your face with a cotton ball.
• Keep refrigerated and it can last up to two weeks.