Try this great recipe for your lunch today and stick to your fresh and healthy lifestyle!
• ½ cup of quinoa
• 1 cup of bean sprouts
• 1 carrot, thinly sliced
• 1 cup of red cabbage, thinly sliced
• 4 large lettuce leaves
• 1 teaspoons of sesame oil
• 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
1. Rinse the quinoa then boil in salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
2. Fork through to separate and strain to remove excess water. Leave to cool.
3. Place the four lettuce leaves in a row standing upright.
4. Divide the quinoa, sprouts, carrot and cabbage into four equal parts.
5. Combine the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the vegetables. Enjoy!