1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Fill a large saucepan with water and add potatoes. Season with salt and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4. Cut the eggplant and pumpkin into 3cm chunks. Halve the tomatoes, dice the carrot and parsnip and slice the onion.
5. Line two large roasting pans with baking paper.
6. Spread eggplant, potatoes and pumpkin in the first. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and scatter with rosemary and garlic and place on the top self of the oven.
7. Add carrots, parsnip, tomatoes and onion to the second roasting pan. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and scatter with rosemary and garlic and place on the bottom shelf.
8. Roast for 45 minutes turning once. Remove carrots, tomatoes, parsnip and onion before roasting the eggplant, potatoes and pumpkins for an additional 15 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and tender.
9. Place all vegetables on a large serving plate to serve and enjoy!