As it’s getting cooler, it’s time to add the seasonally delicious vegetables into your diet that are also great immune boosters! This tasty, nourishing and hearty soup will have you going back for seconds.
• 2 sweet potatoes
• 1 small red chilli
• 1 spring onion
• 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
• 400ml of low-fat coconut milk
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and chop into small chunks.
2. Remove the seeds from the chilli. Chop the chilli and spring onion stalks into thin slices.
3. In a large saucepan heat the oil and add the sweet potatoes, chilli and onion.
4. Gently sweat the vegetables over a medium heat for 15 minutes then add the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and, using a blender (stick or jug), blend the soup until smooth.
6. Pour into bowls and enjoy.
Tag #hopewoodrecipe and share your creation with us on Instagram!