Warm up and keep your immune system strong with this flavour-packed zucchini, pea and spinach soup!
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 1 litre vegetable stock (see page xx)
• 4 zucchini, roughly chopped
• 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
• 1 bunch English spinach, washed and trimmed
• ½ cup mint, roughly chopped
1. Sauté onion and garlic gently in a little stock until soft.
2. Add the stock and remaining vegetables, put a lid on the pot and simmer until vegetables are tender.
3. Remove from heat and blend to desired consistency.
4. To garnish, top with mint.