Mother’s Day is not far away and if you are looking for a personal, homemade gift for Mum, this idea is perfect. It will also help Mum reduce stress while indulging in some guilt-free self-care nurturing.
Why not mix up a DIY scrub using her favourite scent? Here we’ve used rosemary and peppermint, a unique blend perfect for relaxation, but you can substitute any essential oil you like.
• 1 cup of Himalayan pink salt
• ½ cup of oil – Coconut or Almond oil are perfect
• 10 drops of Rosemary oil
• 10 drops of Peppermint oil
1. Combine all ingredients and place in a jar.
2. Write a “method of use” swing tag and wrap with twine around the jar.
Method of use: “Rub the scrub gently all over your body in a circular motion avoiding your face and eyes. Rinse well in a relaxing bath or with warm water. Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing lady!”