1. Wash, top and tail beetroots and dry. Wrap in foil.
2. Bake at 180°C for about 45 minutes until they are tender.
3. Cool for a few minutes, unwrap and slide off the skin.
4. Blend beetroots with all other ingredients until smooth and creamy.
1. Roast caraway, cumin and coriander seeds for 1-2 minutes in a dry pan.
2. Crush together and blend in a food processor with the chillies, garlic, tamari, mint and coriander.
3. Add vegetable stock until you get a thick paste.
Harissa can be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed jar for up to two weeks.