• 2 cups of milk of your choice
• 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin, roasted and pureed
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• Pinch of ground nutmeg
• Pinch of ground cloves
• Pinch of ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
• 1-2 teaspoons honey (for taste)
1. Add milk to a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
2. Add pumpkin, spices, pepper and honey to the saucepan and whisk until smooth.
3. Add vanilla paste and whisk until smooth.
4. Remove from the saucepan, pour into a mug and sprinkle cinnamon on top to serve.
5. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
• Depending on the amount of spice and sweetness you enjoy, you can add more or less of the spices and honey.
• If you have pumpkin pie spice, you can add 1/2 teaspoon of this rather than adding individual spices.
• For a stronger pumpkin taste, add another 1-2 tablespoons of pureed pumpkin.
• For a frothier latte, you can use a stick blender to thicken it up at the end.