• ¼ cup shea butter
• 1/8 cup sweet almond oil
• 1 tablespoon beeswax
• 10-20 drops essential oils of your choice
1. Melt the shea butter, sweet almond oil and beeswax in a double boiler or use a glass measuring jug in a pot of simmering water.
2. Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Gently stir in the essential oils.
4. Transfer the mixture to a small glass jar or container and leave it to cool and harden (this can take several hours).
5. Store away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture. Use within three months.