• 2 cups frozen strawberries
• 1/3 cup lime juice
• 8 cups sparkling water
• ¼ cup coconut sugar (optional)
• Fresh mint leaves to garnish
1. Place frozen strawberries in a bowl and cover with food wrap. Thaw overnight in the fridge.
2. Blend strawberries, lime juice and coconut sugar together. The strawberries should be mashed and slightly slushy.
3. To serve individually, pour ¼ cup of the strawberry mixture into each cup and top with ½ cup sparkling water. Alternatively, pour the strawberry mixture into a pitcher and top with 8 cups of sparkling water.
4. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.