• 1 fennel bulb, halved and cored
• 2 oranges
• 1 cup spinach
• 1 cup rocket
• ¼ cup lemon juice
• 1 tbsp honey
• ¼ cup olive oil
• ½ tsp coriander
1. Use a sharp knife to shred the fennel into thin slices. Reserve the fennel fronds.
2. Remove the skin from the oranges and segment them over a bowl, catching any juice for the dressing. Squeeze any excess juice from the oranges into the bowl.
3. Add spinach, rocket, orange segments and fennel into a salad bowl.
4. Stir the orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil and honey together to make the dressing.
5. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss it. Garnish with coriander and fennel fronds. You may also like to add some nuts for texture.