Want to combine the outdoors with great food and company? Why not gather some friends or family for a picnic!
Spring weather is ideal for a picnic, it’s warm enough to be comfortable outdoors without sweltering in the heat. Find a spot in the shade and lay out a picnic blanket so you are comfortable. It is the perfect way to enjoy some delicious food and appreciate the nature around you.
Unsure what to pack? Here are some suggestions:
- Picnic basket, backpack or cool bag
- Ice packs
- Reusable plates, cutlery, cups and napkins
- Small chopping board and knife
- Tablecloth to lay food on
- Picnic blanket or camp chairs
- Sunscreen and hats
Our ‘Lifestyle-Hopewood’s Recipe for Wellbeing’ has some wonderful recipes you could take on a picnic. The suggestions below are all sure to impress! Try Hopewood’s:
Enjoy your picnic!