If you’re looking for a delicious and guilt-free dessert that doesn’t require any baking or added sugar, these Creamy Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect treat. Packed with wholesome, healthy fats and protein, they make a satisfying and delicious guilt-free treat! They’re sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Let’s get started!
Let’s explore steps and ingredients for creamy peanut butter.
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir until well combined and smooth.
- Add the almond flour and shredded coconut to the mixture. Stir until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated and a thick dough forms.
- Line a square baking dish or container with parchment paper for easy removal. Transfer the dough into the dish and spread it out evenly, pressing it down firmly.
- If desired, melt the sugar-free dark chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stovetop using a double boiler. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the peanut butter mixture.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the bars are firm and set.
- Once the mixture is fully chilled, remove the dish from the refrigerator and cut it into squares or bars of your desired size.
- Serve and enjoy these creamy peanut butter bars as a delightful sugar-free dessert. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Feel free to experiment with the quantities of creamy peanut butter and customize the blend according to your preferences.