- Serves: 4-6
• 1 cup corn kernels
• 2 zucchinis, grated
• 1 onion, finely diced
• 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 stick celery, finely diced
• 1 tablespoon chilli, seeded and diced
• ½ cup self raising flour
• 1-2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 cup milk
• ½ cup coriander, chopped
- Combine corn, zucchini, onion, garlic, lemon, celery, diced chilli and coriander in a bowl.
- Add flour and coat all the mixture.
- Add the egg and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon onto a hot skillet or non stick pan and cook until they rise slightly, browning underneath.
- Turn over and wait until they rise.
Serve fritters on Asian salad with yoghurt dressing (see next tab).