• 1 cucumber
• 2 pears
• 1 apple
• ½ cup cherry tomatoes
• 1 ½ cups of mixed green leaves
• 1 cup of cranberries
• ¼ cup toasted almonds
• 1 lemon zest
• 1 teaspoon of honey
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place all dressing ingredients in a small jug and whisk until thick and creamy. Keep aside.
2. Peel, halve and deseed the cucumber and chop into juliennes.
3. Peel, core and slice the apple and pear.
4. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
5. Wash the salad greens, pat dry or dry in a salad spinner.
6. Take a large bowl. Tear the greens into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl, with the cucumber, apple, pear, cherry tomatoes and cranberries.
7. Add the dressing and toss gently until well coated. Top with toasted almonds.