Spring is a flourish of vibrant colour and celebration! So why not liven up the party with these health, quick and easy tasters?
• 3 pitas, split horizontally
• 2 pears, sliced
• 150 gram wedge of blue cheese, crumbled
• 1 tablespoon of chopped rosemary
• 3 teaspoons of olive oil
• Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Cut the pitas into wedges and brush the tops with olive oil.
• Place the wedges onto baking trays on top of greaseproof paper.
• Top the wedges with the sliced pears, cheese and top with rosemary.
• Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.