Caring for your skin should be an everyday ritual for everyone. Skin can be very sensitive, especially your face. Finding the right products, that are gentle and safe can prove challenging!
So, here’s a simple do-it-yourself recipe for a natural rose toner you can make at home.
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2 cups organic rose water
• 3 drops rose essential oil
• ½ cup witch-hazel
• ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil
• A pinch sea salt (optional)
• 5 drops natural vegetable glycerine (optional)
• Combine all ingredients and stir to combine.
• Decant mixture into a clean glass or plastic spray bottle.
• After cleansing your face and neck, apply to your face with a cotton ball.
• Keep refrigerated and it can last up to two weeks.