• 100 grams snow peas
• 100 grams green beans
• 20 grams dried cranberries
• 1 lemon, juiced and zested
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon oil
• 10 grams almond slices, toasted
1. Steam or boil snow peas and green beans until bright green and tender crisp.
2. Refresh under cold water, drain well and set aside.
3. Combine lemon juice and cranberries in a bowl.
4. Add oil, honey and Dijon mustard and whisk until well combined.
5. Add peas and beans to the mixture and toss to coat.
6. Place pea and bean mixture on a serving platter and sprinkle with toasted almond slices and lemon zest.