There are many benefits associated with ginger. Ginger contains a diverse range of important vitamins and minerals. The potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties and therapeutic compounds found in ginger make it an important part of a healthy diet. It’s versatile, easy to use and its benefits have been associated with everything from aiding nausea and illness to improving brain function.
Ginger can be used:
• to help treat nausea, indigestion, travel sickness, colic, bloating, heartburn and flatulence
• as an anti-viral and warming remedy for cold and flu
• to reduce fevers and promotes perspiration
• as an anti-spasmodic to help relieve menstrual cramping, and
• as the base of herbal muscle strain preparations.
Increasing your intake of Ginger as winter approaches is an excellent way to build the immune system.