• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 1 red onion, diced
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 medium-sized eggplants, sliced
• 1 large capsicum, seeded and chopped
• 3-4 tomatoes, chopped
• Handful of fresh basil, chopped
• Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
• 100g feta
1. Add half of the olive oil to the slow cooker and place onion and garlic on top.
2. Brush the eggplant slices with the remaining olive oil and place in the slow cooker.
3. Arrange the tomatoes and capsicum around the eggplant.
4. Add basil and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook on low for at least 6 hours.
6. Top with crumbled feta and serve with bread.