As we transition out of winter, many of us will be feeling a little lethargic and heavier. In the colder weather we generally slow down and indulge ourselves with heartier meals. This is completely okay but with spring comes a time for rejuvenation and revitalisation. It provides the ideal opportunity to heal, cleanse and nurture our bodies.
To get started our tops tips are:
- Wake up earlier and do some morning movement
- Incorporate more fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet
- Have lighter meals like soups and salads
- Increase your water intake
- Spend at least 30mins a day outside
- Detox your body with a juice or water cleanse
Detoxing or cleansing can be a fantastic way to boost your health and gives your body an opportunity to reset and heal itself. The process assists your body to flush out toxins and cleanses the liver. We recommend consulting a naturopath to support you during your detox process and our Lifestyle – Hopewood’s recipe for wellbeing book can guide and support you. It is important to set aside a time when you will be able to properly complete the fast, when you can rest and are in a stress-free environment.