• ¼ cup cacao powder
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• 2-4 tbsp honey
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1½ cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
• ½ cup chia seeds
1. Whisk the cacao powder, cinnamon, honey, vanilla extract, and sea salt together in a small bowl.
2. Continue to whisk and gradually add almond milk until it becomes a paste.
3. Add the rest of the milk and whisk until smooth.
4. Add chia seeds and whisk to combine.
5. Cover the bowl and put in the fridge for at least 3-5 hours to allow the mixture to thicken to a pudding-like consistency.
6. Remove from the fridge and serve with fruit.
7. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.