As we enjoy the last days of summer, why not try this delicious and nutritious recipe. Perfect for entertaining, or for a pre or post workout snack to keep your body fuelled, these tasty coconut and tahini balls will have you coming back for more.
· ½ cup Tahini
· ½ cup honey
· 1 cup almond meal
· 1 cup dried fruits chopped finely (figs, apricot, apple, cranberry and/or dates)
· ¼ cup raw almonds soaked in water (1 hour) and chopped
· ½ desiccated coconut
· 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Mix all ingredients together except the coconut.
2. Roll into balls.
3. Roll the balls into the coconut.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.
Tag #hopewoodrecipe and share your creation with us on Instagram!