• ½ cup sunflower seeds, raw
• ½ cup pumpkin seeds, raw
• ½ cup chia seeds
• ½ cup hemp seeds
• 1 cup water
• ½ tsp Himalayan salt
• ½ tsp black pepper
• 1 tbsp fresh herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
3. Leave for 10 minutes until chia seeds become somewhat gelatinous.
4. Line a tray with baking paper and spray with cooking oil. Spread the mixture evenly on the tray and press until it is about half a centimetre thick.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, slice the crackers, and turn them over before returning them to the oven for another 20-30 minutes.
7. Allow crackers to cool before eating. The crackers can be stored in an air-tight container for up to one week.