Winter is often a time of hibernation and comfort. You may have taken the opportunity to slow down, enjoy heartier meals and indulge yourself to help get through the colder months. And that is absolutely okay!
But now Spring is upon us, it’s time to brush off those cobwebs and shed those winter kilos. Spring is a time of rejuvenation and revitalisation. An opportunity for us to heal, cleanse and nurture our bodies back to optimal health and let go of anything we’ve been holding onto.
Just as we spring clean our homes, we can also spring clean our health. Here are some of our top tips:
• Get up earlier and do some morning movement
• Fill your plate with fresh fruits and vegetables
• Switch to lighter meals like soups and salads
• Increase your water intake
• Detox your body with a juice or water cleanse
• Drink fresh juices and herbal teas
• Spend 30 minutes to an hour outside in the sun
And you don’t have to do it alone! Our lifestyle – Hopewood’s recipe for wellbeing book can guide and support you to get back on track with your health. It’s filled with expert advice crafted by specialists in nutrition, meditation, yoga, massage and healing. You can also discover 100 tasty, easy-to-prepare vegetarian recipes. Visit the Shop to purchase your copy today – https://hopewoodlifestyle.com.au/shop/