Are you trying to be more active but unsure where to start? Try these tips!
• When you’re working from at your desk, try some breathing exercises, stretches or even some leg lifts!
• Buy a stress ball and squeeze it during work or even while watching TV. This burns calories, relieves stress and improves blood flow.
• Don’t catch the lift – try the stairs instead!
• Instead of taking the bus all the way to your doorstep, hop off a few stops before and enjoy the fresh air.
• Speaking of fresh air, spend some time outdoors, especially if you have pets. Play some of their favourite games, which will keep you running around.
• If you’re doing a thorough clean of your house, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning windows can get your heart pumping!
• Some people find gardening quite relaxing, but it’s also hard work. Activities like this allow you to enjoy your hobbies and include some exercise outside.
Finding time to exercise can be difficult. By adding these to your daily routine, you’ll be feeling less fatigued and more alive in no time!