• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
• ¼ onion
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 capsicum, quartered
• ½ eggplant, sliced lengthwise
• 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
• 2 roma tomatoes
• ½ teaspoon of oregano
• Basil leaves
1. Place the capsicum, eggplant, zucchini and 1 tomato on an oven tray and baste with olive oil.
2. Place in a moderate oven until cooked.
3. Heat oil and water in saucepan, add garlic and onion. Cook until the onion is soft.
4. Stir in tomato paste, the other tomato, oregano and pepper to make the sauce.
5. To assemble, place the eggplant on the plate, top with quartered capsicum, zucchini and top with tomato.
6. Pour sauce on and around the stack. Garnish with basil leaves.