• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 bay leaf
• 3 heads of broccoli, chopped
• 1/2 head of cauliflower, chopped
• 500 ml vegetable stock
• 4 tablespoons yoghurt
• Freshly ground black pepper
1. Sauté the onion in a pan. Add a little water and bay leaf and simmer for a few minutes.
2. Add the broccoli and cauliflower and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add stock and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat, put a lid on the pot and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
5. Remove the bay leaf and blend the remaining ingredients.
6. Stir through the yoghurt after blending.
7. Add ground pepper to taste.